- “User,” “You,” “Your” refers to the living individual who visits the website and uses its services.
- “The Company,” “the Website,” “the Site,” “the Administration,” “We,” “Our,” “Ourselves,” “Us” refers to buyabride.net.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Website and the User.
You should be at least 18 years old to visit the Website. Don’t use the site and its content if you are younger than 18 years old.
Usage of the website
The Company does not give the User any guarantees related to the use of the Site and does not compensate for any losses or harm caused to the User while navigating the Website.
When visiting the Site, the User can:
- browse the article and study the content available on the Website;
- print the content available on the Site, including texts, images, layout, and logo;
- click the external links to use the services of the Company’s affiliates;
- contact the buyabride.net for promotional or marketing purposes;
- copy the content of the Site with the prior permission of the Company.
When visiting the Site, it is restricted to:
- upload, post, or share any content that is illegal, harmful (malicious), threatening, offensive, dishonorable, rude, defamatory, interfering with privacy;
- impersonate any individual or legal entity;
- upload, post, or share content without the Company’s permission (including marketing information, confidential or commercial information);
- upload, post, or share content that violates any copyrights and other non-property rights of third parties without obtaining the direct consent of the copyright holder;
- upload, post, or share advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited correspondence, spam, invitations to any events on behalf of the Company;
- upload, post, or share materials containing viruses or other harmful program codes, programs, and files aimed at disrupting, destroying, or limiting the operation of any software and/or hardware on behalf of the Company;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, servers or networks involved in the functioning of the platform, or violate the requirements, policies, procedures, or rules of authorities associated with the Site;
- harass any person or entity;
- collect or store personal data about other users for enterprise and commercial purposes;
- provide or disseminate information or guidelines on criminal actions, demonstrate the infliction of physical harm or damage to any individual or group of people as well as demonstrate animal abuse. This includes instructions for making bombs, grenades, and other explosive devices or incendiary materials;
- use the Site to drive traffic to other sites, as well as promote your business and/or commercial enterprise;
- conduct commercial activities on behalf of the Site without prior written permission;
- use automatic tools that cause excessive or harmful impact on the system, for example, set malicious search engine optimization tags, spam, and/or use bots or malware, and adware, harmful programming codes to interfere with the normal operation of the Site.
Ownership and consent
As a User, you should agree that all content available on buyabride.net is for personal use only. It is created by experts and intended for demonstration and referential purposes only. It is restricted to sell, redistribute or use materials available on the Website for any commercial needs without the permission of the Company. All materials (texts, blog posts, illustrations, pictures, graphics, files, UI layout) on this site are reserved as intellectual property and protected by copyright and other protective laws. It is possible to view and/or print the content produced by the Company. However, it is restricted:
- redistribute or republish content from the Website unless the Company produced the material specifically for redistribution or republishing;
- violate the copyright law and sell the intellectual property of the Company;
- copy or duplicate the content available on buyabride.net;
- encode and translate the content unless the Company gives written permission for that.
Provided that you are entitled to navigate the Website, you achieve a limited license to view and print its materials for personal use. You will violate copyright law if you use the content of the Site for commercial purposes.
The layout of the pages, logo, graphic elements, and images on this Site are protected by copyright and can’t be copied without written permission.
The User can bookmark the pages of this site and share links that direct others to view the materials of the Website.
The Website provides collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking, and destruction of personal data.
The User is informed that his/her personal information can be analyzed by both automated and non-automated data processing methods. Usually, the Site uses сookie technology to analyze the data of the User.
The Company reserves the right to share your information with the affiliates of the products or services you may be interested in. If your suggestion of landing page information is not specific to the particular partner or product you clicked on, we may share your information with multiple affiliates.
The Site may incorporate a blog, guides, reviews, and articles that outline the mail order brides peculiarities and services related to the dating sphere. The Company may also provide the opportunity to subscribe to newsletters, take part in different surveys and other promotional activities. Some activities may be introduced by the Company, while others may be operated by our affiliates. In each of the above-mentioned cases, your interaction with the platform or its affiliates may require providing certain personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The Company has the right to:
- Use any materials posted by the User, including (but not limited to): comments, recordings, graphics, voice, and other materials at your discretion. Also, the company reserves the right to transfer such materials to third parties.
- Terminate or suspend the User’s access to the Website.
- Make changes or delete the User’s materials without prior notification and explaining the reason.
- Stop or suspend the operation of the Site and Service without prior notice to the User.
- Store Cookie files data and User personal info (IP address) in order to provide data at the request of the competent state authorities.
- Place advertisements on the Site, post links, conduct any other commercial activity to make a profit.
The User has the right to:
- Follow the procedure for using the Site established by the Terms and Conditions, but do not violate the restrictions.
- When filling in the form to contact the Administration, provide reliable data about yourself. Update this data if it changes. If there is any doubt about the reliability of the data, the User’s access to the Site may be limited or terminated.
- Comply with the national legislation of the country.
Third party links and ads
The Company is not responsible for the links posted on the site, advertisements, offers, materials posted on the links, the actions of third parties that posted links, as well as losses or harm associated with clicking on the external links.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following institutions can link to the Site without written permission.
- Government institutions
- Mass media
- Search engines
When online directory distributors list the Company in a directory, they have the right to link to our platform. They can do it by creating hyperlinks to the digital platforms we are interested in. Also, System-wide Accredited Businesses can link to the Website, excluding recruiting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and money-raising groups.
These institutions may link to the Site’s home page, posts, articles, or other website materials as long as the link: (a) doesn’t include unfair or deceptive acts or practices; (b) does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement of the organization and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the organization.
The Company can consider and accept other linking parties, including:
- reputable companies, businesses, websites, and mass media platforms;
- dot.com companies;
- online directory distributors;
- philanthropy institutions, including charity communities;
- internet portals;
- companies related to the dating sphere;
- bloggers and social media influencers.
The Company will accept the link requests from these institutions and individuals if we find out that:
- the link doesn’t include false and/or unfavorable information about the Site;
- the institution does not have unsatisfactory collaboration experience with the Company;
- the Site benefits from hyperlinking with the organization;
- the hyperlink is in the context of common resource information or refers to editorial materials in a newsletter or similar products/services that fit the general purposes of the institution.
Affiliate compensation disclosure
The Site and its content are provided on an “as available” basis.
The Company is not responsible for any losses of the User associated with the Site functioning.
If the third parties present claims related to any actions of the User, such as stealing intellectual property, the User should compensate any losses associated with these claims. If the actions of the User have caused damage to the Company or third parties, the User should cover all losses based on the sentence of the legislation.
The Company is discharged for the actions (inaction) of any service providers.
The Administration is discharged for any direct, indirect, special, or other damage due to the use of information on this Site or a platform that has hyperlink from our site, decrease in productivity, any lost profit, suspension of economic activity, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise arising from access, use or inability to use Site, content or any linked Internet site, error, omission, interruption, fraud, defect, data leakage, delay in transmission, downtime, computer virus, system failure, even if the Company is previously informed of the possibility of such damage.
Any trademarks, services and organizations, design rights, copyright, and related rights that are mentioned, used, or cited on the pages of the Site belong to their legitimate owners. You are responsible for your use of these and similar materials.
Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party platforms. These links are placed for the User’s convenience. It doesn’t mean that the Company approves the content of other sites. In addition, the Site isn’t responsible for the materials and links available on these resources. This statement applies to all links provided on the Site and materials on all websites accessible through banners and links.
By using this Site, you agree with the Disclaimer and the above-mentioned Rules. The User should assume responsibility for taking any actions on the Site or clicking the external links.