Russian Mail Order Brides Cost: The Detailed Breakdown
When talking about the Russian brides price, it’s important to remember that no one is actually buying anyone. This term simply refers to the amount of money you will pay to meet and eventually marry a bride from Russia. However, this journey is typically associated with certain expenses that you should include in your budget. So how much do Russian brides cost? Here is everything you need to know!
How much do Russian brides cost?
”How much does a Russian wife cost?” is one of the usual questions asked by single Western men looking for a Russian bride. Obviously, the experience of finding a bride from another part of the world cannot be completely free, but there is also no standard price you can pay to get a bride delivered from Russia to your doorstep. On average, men pay between $3,000 and $15,000 from start to finish. Below you will find a more detailed breakdown of the expenses you will face.
Russian brides price: the most common expenses
Since you are not actually buying a woman to marry and are instead looking for a suitable match on a dating site, the Russian mail order brides cost can be very different and is subject to change based on a variety of factors. These are the usual Russian mail order bride prices you will face on your journey to meet your dream bride from Russia.
- Dating site membership. Popular trusted dating sites invest a lot of time and effort into making the experience safe and satisfying for everyone, and part of that effort is having a monthly membership fee for men. Depending on the site, you can pay around $20 for one month of using a dating site or $120 for 6 months.
- Extra features. A Premium membership will unlock several essential features for you, but some of the most advanced options, such as video chat or phone calls, are only available for an extra payment. It all depends on your dating style and the rates offered by the site. On average, you can spend $100 per month or $600 for 6 months on those features.
- Gifts to the girls. This part of a Russian mail bride cost is not mandatory, but it’s a nice way to get yourself noticed, especially if the woman is getting a lot of attention from other men on the site. The gift and flower delivery feature is offered by most international dating sites and you can look forward to spending around $500 on gifts in 6 months.
- Visa expenses. When it’s finally time to see each other in person, you will be the one traveling to Russia rather than your bride visiting you in your country. You can only legally enter Russia with a valid visa, which typically costs $160 for the most popular type — the tourist visa.
- Plane tickets. Russia is located several time zones away and getting there on a plane is the only available option. Plane ticket prices can depend on your city of departure, airline, and other factors. On average, roundabout tickets to Russia for one will cost you $2,000.
- Accommodations. When you are visiting your bride in Russia for the first time, you should never expect to stay with her since this is unacceptable for Russian ladies. There are some budget-friendly options such as staying at a hostel or renting an apartment on Airbnb, but if you are used to a certain level of comfort and prefer to stay at hotels, you can spend around $100 per night or $700 for a 7-day stay.
- Food and entertainment. The main goal of your visit to Russia is to get to know your bride and see whether you two are a good match. This is why it’s important to spend a lot of quality time together. Restaurant dinners, cinema dates, museums, adventure parks, and even more extravagant ways to spend time should be taken into account when determining the Russian mail order cost. Overall, men typically spend around $1,000 per week on food and entertainment in Russia.
So what is the current Russian mail order wife cost to help you budget your experience better? You can expect your expenses to be approximately $5,000 for 6 months of looking for a bride, communicating with her online, and then meeting her in person during your visit to Russia. Of course, the final price can change based on the number of girls you talk to at once, the number of months it takes you to meet your significant other, and other factors that can change.
Do men send any money directly to the brides?
There used to be a practice of Western men sending money directly to the women in Russia under different pretences. They could do it on their own volition or because the woman complained about various problems in her life. Luckily, this practice is no longer common and now you don’t need to send any money to the girls you meet on Russian dating sites
In fact, trusted dating services actively discourage men from sending cash to girls in Russia and even name it as one of the common scams you can encounter online. If you want to lift your bride’s spirit or show your special attitude to her, you can send a bouquet of flowers or a nice gift using the site’s gift delivery service, but other than that, sending money is not required and is often prohibited by the website administrators.
Are there any guarantees that a dating site you will land a Russian bride?
No, unfortunately, no one can give you a guarantee that you will meet your future Russian wife by joining a popular dating site. There is only one reason for that. Since you are going to be the one doing the search and communicating with the girls, there is no one else responsible for the success of your endeavor. The desired outcome, which is marrying a lovely Russian lady, depends on several factors, including your prior dating experience, your attitude, and your communication style.
At the same time, the most legitimate Russian dating sites are genuinely invested in the success of their members and do everything they can to assist men in their search. They introduce innovative features, design new means of communication, unveil matching algorithms, and improve their safety parameters to prevent scammers from signing up for the site. There are even a couple of sites that offer coaching services, so if you feel like your lack of dating experience or confidence can get in the way of you marrying a Russian woman, these services may be exactly what you need.
What about romance tours?
Long before there were international dating sites, where you can talk to the women who appeal to you and possibly start a relationship online, there were romance tours, otherwise known as Russian bride travel packages. These tours were arranged by Russian dating agencies and worked like this:
- You, along with several other men, arrive in Russia. Typically, your tickets and accommodations will be booked by the agency, but you will pay for them separately.
- You are then taken to a meeting with dozens or even hundreds of single Russian women. You can socialize, dance, or even take part in a speed dating event.
- If any of the women caught your attention, you can exchange contact details, communicate for some time while living in different countries, and if everything goes well, you can decide to finally tie the knot.
A typical romance tour costs from $1,000 to $2,000, and that does not include plane tickets to Russia. However, these days, there are not as many romance tours as there used to be in the 1990s and 2000s. When you can meet the most attractive Russian ladies from the comfort of your own home, going on a romance tour doesn’t seem like the most reasonable way to find yourself a Russian bride.
To sum up
Now that you know what a typical Russian mail order wife price looks like and that it’s a far more cost-effective alternative to visiting Russia as a tourist and looking for your bride there, you probably have fewer and fewer doubts about the whole process. There is a huge chance that your future Russian wife is already registered on one of the popular dating services, so all you need to do is begin looking for her!